Posted on May 5, 2019
Through an obsession for creating amazing user experiences, we transform the way people work and think about work. You will be involved in the design of the next-gen of enterprise applications at all stages of engagement, including concept, client presentation and delivery. Your personality thrives in a team setting, you love to explore what your co-workers are doing, add value when asked and see criticism as opportunity. Entrepreneurial isn’t just a word you have trouble spelling, it’s in your core. You believe in working fast, smart and coming through for those around you.
- Concept and design new workplace experiences, focused on the user and making complex interactions more intuitive.
- Proactively collaborate with information architects, product managers and developers.
- Ensure that deadlines are met while providing an exemplary creative product.
- Innovate and offer new ideas while solving practical problems.
- Work with existing design systems to build out innovative solutions while also pioneering new controls and patterns.
- Work closely with creatives and creative directors on a daily basis.
- Lead more junior members of team; provide feedback, manage timelines, and personal development.
- Passion for great design, interaction and problem solving.
- Proven experience with complex application interface design.
- Demonstrated implementation of responsive web design principles.
- Understanding of user experience patterns for Android and iOS platforms.
- Extensive knowledge in Creative Suite and a prototyping tool of your choice.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and web development.
- A desire to learn new programs and discover new ways of thinking.
- Exceptional eye for layout, color, data visualization and typography.
- Ability to both lead and follow .
- Positive experience directing and mentoring other designers.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Hunger for new technology and keeping ahead of current and emerging technology trends.
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent time management, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Comfortable creating pixel-perfect designs for both long-run projects and short-term fire-drills.
- Comfortable presenting proposals to product teams and senior/creative managers.
- Willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Desire to be the last person standing at crunch time.