Full Stack Developer, Healthcare
Posted on April 11, 2019
The role is responsible for front and back-end web development. This role requires you to have a good understanding of several programming languages and databases and everything in between. This role requires you to be knowledgeable with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
At Stash, we do things that matter. We are in this mission to improve healthcare systems in the Philippines. We are working on long term solutions that impact 105 Million of us Filipinos. We are in search of individuals who love their country and desires to contribute to society.
- 4 years of experience developing web applications
- Proficient with Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient with RESTFul Services
- Working knowledge of versioning tools such as GIT among others
- Experience in Healthcare domain (advantage)
- Knowledgeable in any of the following:
- VueJS, Es6, Spring Framework, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Laravel
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Web server technologies such as Apache, Nginx
- Database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- API Design and Development
- Ability to design the overall architecture of a scalable and secure web application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and quality
- Implement security and data protection mechanisms
- Learn new technologies and apply where it is best applied
Core Working Hours
10am - 7pm